Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kevin + Jennifer + Noah = Fabulous Family

I've been waiting to get my camera in front of this family for what seems like forever. We finally made it happen last Sunday and I couldn't be happier about it. Well worth the wait! We started off in the studio...

perez1

This is what happens when you tell Noah to say cheese...

perez2

Love this one :)

perez3

Hey mom & dad!

perez4

Noah likes a good book...or to play peek-a-boo, I'm not sure which is better.

perez5

Are you kidding me? I am dying from all the cuteness!

perez6

One with just dad...

perez7

Then off to the park and one with mom...

perez8

Ok I'll check out the flowers but then I get to play in the dirt, deal?

perez9

perez10

There's that awesome cheese again!

perez11

Jennifer, thank you so much for bringing your beautiful family over for picture day! See you again soon :) K

0 leave a comment:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing the blog some love!