Monday, May 25, 2009

Angel Getting Married (soon!)

Angel and I got together to do a bridal session last weekend. She will be marrying Joseph on June 6th and I am really looking forward to capturing their wedding day in pictures.

First stop, the studio...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then the arboretum, which you know is one of my favorite spots...

Photobucket

Photobucket

From there we headed to the Veteran's Memorial on 82nd St. The architecture company that Angel works for designed this site so it is special to her, and it turned out to be a great place for some photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Angel, thanks for spending your Saturday with me! It was lovely to meet your sister, Kirsten, and I'm glad she was able to come along and help out with all that veil :) See you in June! Karen

0 leave a comment:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing the blog some love!