Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Where's Andrea?

You may remember the post I put up a while back of Caleb's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. Well I sent the pictures over to his mom, my BFF Andrea, and she was like "yeah, why am I never in any of the pictures you take of my kids?" and I was all "because you're always busy running around making sure everyone's happy and y'know, hostessing and stuff."
So I'll be sure to include you in some pictures at the next bash you throw, Andrea!

And meanwhile here's a few regular ol' in the backyard on the swingset pictures we made the other day for Andrea's FB page. And I did make sure to get Andrea in them ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And one of Caleb 'cause he's just so darn cute :)

Photobucket

In other news we did a bunch of work to our pool this year, replaced the pump and filter, scrubbed and treated it, and gave it a fresh coat of paint. We did all of the work ourselves (phew!) and it is officially open for the summer, yay! So here I am testing out the first few inches of water as we filled it up, brrrr, chilly!

Photobucket

Who wants to come swim?

0 leave a comment:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing the blog some love!