Monday, June 29, 2009

Alysity & Aryana

I hope you are not tired of seeing my two fabulous nieces because I am definitely not tired of taking their pictures! They were here last week for their yearly summer break trip to Aunt Karen's. Movies, swimming everyday, the gameroom, the mall and lots of friends over... yes, Aunt Karen is tired (and much tanner than a week ago!) but I wouldn't trade spending a week with them for anything in the world!

They love picture day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't let this picture fool you, Aryana is a fireball!

Photobucket

Gorgeous Alysity!

Photobucket

This one totally shows off Ary's personality, love it!

Photobucket

I miss you already, girls! My turn to come visit you soon!

0 leave a comment:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing the blog some love!