Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Joseph and Angel...Married

Joseph and Angel met through mutual friends and knew right away that they were meant to be together. They made it official last Saturday at a lovely and sweet ceremony and I was honored to be a part of it.

The ceremony was held at the Little Chapel of Brookhollow which is tucked away in Ransom Canyon, and has the sweetest little details all around...

Photobucket

I just love this set of Angel with her parents out on the balcony before the ceremony...

Photobucket

one of my faves from the day...

Photobucket

mom and dad stealing a kiss :)

Photobucket

Both of Angel's parents walked her down the aisle, so sweet, and I love the way Angel is looking at Joseph...

Photobucket

the bride and groom were all smiles!

Photobucket

They performed the Celtic cord tying ritual which symbolizes two lives being bound together, beautiful...

Photobucket

and then the kiss!

Photobucket

I know the focus is soft in this one but I love the happy looks on their faces :)

Photobucket

My favorite of the group shots...

Photobucket

and a few of the happy couple alone...

Photobucket

Photobucket

by special request, Joseph's awesome shoes (straight out of an old Chicago gangster movie, right?)

Photobucket

and a silouette shot in front of the window.

Photobucket

Then off to the reception, where we grabbed this cool shot of the rings...

Photobucket

first dance, love the way Joseph is looking at his new bride...

Photobucket

Angel's dad welcomed Joseph to the family with a funny story and a tear or two...

Photobucket

and then, fire up the karaoke machine! Here's Joseph singing "I Will Always Love You" to Angel, so sweet...

Photobucket

and at the end of the day, you know girls just wanna have fun!

Photobucket

Thank you so much for sharing your special day with me, Angel and Joseph! I truly enjoyed spending the day with you and I wish you a future full of love, laughter, blessings and happiness. K :)

0 leave a comment:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing the blog some love!