Monday, April 18, 2011

Oh, Baby!

I thought today would be a good day to post a baby update because, incredibly, Kya is 4 months old today. Seriously, how does that even happen? It's just flying by! I'm pretty much over wishing she was still tiny (well mostly...) because she's so much fun now! Smiling (although not for the camera, of course!), laughing, "talking", scooting around, it's amazing to watch her learn and grow so quickly. In the last week she has decided that she can hold her own bottle, and almost sit up by herself. Really?? Who does she think she is?! Oh yeah, the smartest baby. Ever.

Here she is at 12 weeks.

I wasn't sure about this picture at first but the more I look at it the more I love it.

Photobucket

Wow, my arm is pretty much amazing.

Photobucket

Oh, hi mom.

Photobucket

I love my elephant that mimi gave me. Oh wait, I've had enough pictures for today!

Photobucket

And at 3 months...

Chewing on my hands is the most awesome thing ever!

Photobucket

Hmmmm...

Photobucket

LOVE

Photobucket

And today, my four month birthday :)

I can sit up with just a little help from my boppy!

Photobucket

So I think I'll look over here to my left for a minute...

Photobucket

Let the Olympic Drooling begin!

Photobucket

Oh-my-Jesus-seriously-kid, you are killing your mother with the cuteness. Stop it already.

Photobucket

And that's it for now. Stay tuned for another update soon :) K

0 leave a comment:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing the blog some love!