Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Valeri & Sergio: Married

So I'm feeling back in the swing of things with my first wedding of the year :)

Meet Valeri and Sergio, a super nice, lovely couple with equally nice and lovely families. Their ceremony took place at St. Lukes Methodist Church here in Lubbock, and the reception was held at a little place called the Merry Mixer just south of town.

We started the day in the usual way - with the details, and everyone getting ready...

dress/details

here's Valeri :)

make-up

getting dressed

veil

I just love flower girls...

flower girls

Getting things started with a seriously cute ring bearer!

ring/flower kids

Down the aisle with dad...

aisle with dad

I like to catch people praying :)

prayer

the ceremony...

boquet

valeri ring

sergio ring

sand vase

Mr & Mrs! (I love this shot)

mr and mrs

A few of the group images...

group

and the beautiful bride.

valeri

Then off to the reception, where they were keeping the cupcakes!!

cupcakes

Now I could not resist this little sweetie...

sweetie

or this set of Sergio and his mother, who by the way had 15 children! Yes you read that right, Sergio is one of FIFTEEN kids. As soon as I found that out I went and hugged her too!

sergio/mom

A toast from the best man...

best man toast

got the traditional reception activities going...

cake cutting

champagne

father/daughter dance

first dance

and then the party really got started! (and this picture is just cool)

disco lights

All my single ladies put your hands up...

flower toss

Guess who caught the boquet!

caught the boquet

Garter toss!

garter toss

And then Valeri's dad ended off the night with a fireworks show. How awesome is that?? Now I am no expert at photographing fireworks, but I did manage to get one shot of them.

fireworks

Congratulations Valeri and Sergio!!

congratulations

I had such a great time with you and your families on your very special day. Thanks so much for allowing me to be there! I wish you many, many years of happiness together! K

0 leave a comment:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing the blog some love!